


I love going to these places and not really knowing what to expect. All we knew about Sumuc Champey was that it consisted of some pools and waterfalls and was a must-see of Guatemala, some locals even claimed it to be the eighth wonder of the world. I would absolutely disagree and rate it numero uno on my list! It was about a 30 minute beautiful bus- ride from El Riterio and was an action packed day. Our tour started off by a walk to the caves and we stopped off at this awesome swing which went over the river, we then floated down the river on inner tubes, jumped off a bridge, hiked to the top of Sumuc they went to play in the pools. This is all of us girls after our intense hike up there, definitely one of the hardest climbs I have ever done but it was so worth the incredible view. Jen and I loved it so much we went to the pools the following day swinging off trees into the water and cliff jumping. We found an incredible cave under the waterfalls which we explored, we are self proclaimed jumpaholics
PERFECTO!
No comments:
Post a Comment